Friday, October 2, 2009

HeArts are broken EverYday

Hearts are broken everyday, at times you may feel like its your heart breaking everyday.
Lately my heart has been breaking upon learning the reality of the battles and stresses that my friends, family, and even complete strangers have to endure. Every day is a new day and I wish their pain away. I pray that hearts will be mended; mended from the pain of being hurt by someone elses insentive actions, mended from the pain of losing a loved one because in this vastly changing society it becomes harder and harder to find people who love and can be loved, mended from the tragic curve balls life throws at you, mended from the financial stresses this recession has caused, mended from the dreams that are shattered, mended from the responsibilties and duties we loathe but have to do, mended from the cancers and illnesses that fill our hearts with fear. If hearts are broken everyday, we WILL be okay as long a these hearts are mended back together so that no one has to view life as a miserable journey each day. Next time you see a rude obnoxious person.. take a deep breath and tolerate it because somewhere within there is story as to why their heart is broken....and that is most likely what they chose to inflict their misery on others, not that this makes their behaviour excusible but at least we can relate to the harsh reality of broken heart.

1 comment:

  1. again - I am amazed with your writing! (sorry I didn't notice you'd posted a new one in a while....)

    Working at Wal-mart - I see an abundance of annoying people, and I try and remind myself and my co-workers, that we don't know what's going on in their lives...

    ReplyDelete